In industrial production activities, paint buckets made of Paint Bucket Moulds are still used more. In addition to holding paint, it can also contain other materials that we will use in production activities. Let's take a look at the safety items that need to be paid attention to during the use of the paint bucket.
Precautions for the use of paint buckets:
- Wear appropriate clothing and protective tools, such as glasses, masks, gloves, etc., paint and solvents on the glasses and skin may cause inflammation;
- Using paint cans in a well-ventilated place may cause organic solvent poisoning due to paint and solvent gas;
- Never use paint buckets in places with fireworks, which is very dangerous. Share from Yixing Hengyi Can.
- Do not touch the shaft and rotating part of the pneumatic motor with your hands in the ventilating state, otherwise it will start suddenly and your hands may be caught in the danger;
- The safety valve cannot be disassembled or its set value changed, otherwise abnormal conditions cannot be dealt with, which is very dangerous;
- When inspecting and cleaning the paint bucket, be sure to take out the pressurized air first, otherwise the spraying of paint and scattering of parts may cause serious injury to the body. The range of Bucket Moulds is relatively wide. If you have other questions, please consult and contact us.